The Sweet Love Letter of a Prince
- I don’t know how many sweet words I have conjured into your mind,
- But, tell me, do you remember them all?
- Relentless of what you do everyday.
- Do all the words remain intact within your mind?
- Does it please you when you are unpleased?
- And does it intrigue you when you are unreleaved?
- I don’t know how many words I have conspired within a given line,
- But, tell me, have you learned them all?
- Regardless of what is written,
- Do all the words rhyme within the given line?
- Does it inform you when you are uninformed?
- And does it excite you when you are forlorned?
- I don’t know how many words
- I have said that I can say is mine,
- But, tell me, have you heard them all?
Dream, Pray LoVe
Prince Love Letter
- Needless of all that have been said,
- Do all the words I bestow upon you signal some sort of sign?
- Does it merry you when you are sad?
- And does it lecture you when you feel bad?
- I don’t know about others but I think we are just fine,
- But, tell me, have you told them all?
- Heedless of what we do,
- Do you know that I am happy just because you are my Valentine?
- Does it delight you that I belong to only you?
- And does it move you that my love for you is forever true.
- My mind drifts toward those thoughts of you
- a thousand times a day,
- You’re always there within my heart
- you always know the way,
A constant craving deep inside.
I need you…oh…so much
To look into those brooding eyes
to feel your gentle touch.
It’s the mere sound of your voice
that makes my spirit soar.
It reaches far into my soul
down to the very core.
You haunt my dreams through every night
a vision so intense,
so sublime no possible defense.
You are the love of my whole life
such joy I can’t recall
you are and always will remain
my everything…..My All.
- Please Share, Like, Comment, and Follow.