Balance is the Key to Life by relaxing through the Sense of Sight.

 

IMG_1515727443175.jpg

By our nature, we rely most heavily on the sense of Sight. Some researchers estimates suggest that we take in 70 percent of our sensory information through the eyes, leaving the remaining 30 percent to the other four senses. If we only had the Sense of Vision to enjoy the world, we would never cease to be amazed at all the beauty we could find. Colours, patterns, shapes all lend themselves to the banquet of visual sensation of the feast for the eyes. Familiar images bring comfort. The new images bring exhilaration from the rapture the eyes provide.

Sometimes, we can become overwhelmed by all we take in through our eyes especially with the advent of computer screens. Too much of anything can lead to sensory overload. Balance is the essential key to our existence. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so they say, but calmness is in the heart, and from there, it begins to permeate every cell in the body. When beauty is combined with stillness, it is unbearable for inner peace. Perhaps, this is why ocean resorts and mountain canines are two most of the most popular destinations for vacation.

IMG_1515697242314.jpg

Mental imagery and guided visualization have long been known to create a sense of calmness and inner peace. They are also known for restoring a sense of wholeness which augments the healing process whether it be due to illnesses, grief from a significant loss or simply the stress of a hectic day. We have learned to give our eyes sight break and let it rest. But we need to explore more with our eyes with the love of nature.

IMG_1515108456229.jpg

Kindly like, share, comment and follow. 

 

 

PEACE! 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s