Eat Dessert First is for my love of food and sharing my favorites with you.
Hi, I’m Lillie. Previously a magazine editor, I became a full-time mother and freelance writer in 2017. I spend most of my time with my kids and husband over at The Brown Bear Family.
- How to raise Gen-Z into future leadershipA Parent’s Resource Guide to Fostering Leadership Skills in Kids.Every parent dreams of raising confident, strong kids who are able to go after what they want in life. You can … Continue reading “How to raise Gen-Z into future leadership”
- Frazzled and Fatigued: Self-Care Tips Every New Breastfeeding Mom Should KnowTake Advantage of Hands-Free Pumping As a new mother, you have enough to worry about without adding the stress of trying to juggle a pumping schedule. Thankfully, hands-free pumping can … Continue reading “Frazzled and Fatigued: Self-Care Tips Every New Breastfeeding Mom Should Know”
- FRAZZLED and FATIGUED :Self-Care Tips: for this Breastfeeding Mom. Frazzled and Fatigued: Self-Care Tips Every New Breastfeeding Mom Should Know Expectant mothers commonly immerse themselves in baby books to soak up all there … Continue reading “FRAZZLED and FATIGUED :”
- How Reading 📚 Reduces StressIn life, you will have stress. It’s not a matter of IF but When. Stress is like an alarm your body uses to get your attention focused on whatever situation … Continue reading “How Reading 📚 Reduces Stress”
- How to prepare and manage Finance before NewbornLeila Justice a.k.a GratitudeQueen is focused on building positive habits and learning to rise up with confidence and high self-esteem which lead to self- actualization. Reach out today for more … Continue reading “How to prepare and manage Finance before Newborn”
- Managing Stress and Building Confidence for Parents and TeenagersDid you know that millions of people in the United States alone suffer from anxiety? Living with a mental disorder is difficult enough for adults, and as a parent or … Continue reading “Managing Stress and Building Confidence for Parents and Teenagers”