what you need to know about Relationship and it Principles.
- LOVE…one should look for everlasting Love…no subtraction but additional love with joy and happiness.. meaning caring for one another with acceptance and sacrifices for better for worse until death sperate you apart…
- COMMUNICATION: Being able to communicate with each other without lies, fear, deception, but rather honesty and truthfulness
- FUN:…having fun and being able to laugh together without sorrow or tear….but with understanding and interests
- CARING:…Genuinely caring about each other….. passion for life ….not just today or at the good moments
- FRIENDSHIP:…Having a close and a caring friend to talk to, to embrace with, to rely or count on..with confidence.
- EMPATHY… Having a person who understands you better with feeling and emotional connection…pain reliever by smiling, hugging or kissing.
- TRUST….Having someone You can trust.. to talk to. believe in. to reason with and sympathize…either by soul, heart, wealthy, or lifetime secret…
- FREEDOM. Giving each other room with privacy and with an opening mind…freedom to think freely and with freedom of expression
- ROMANCE….Having someone you can have fun and romance with….for the best memories of life….so spent your life Romance with Mr.Rights for ur good sake and best memory….by avoiding Mr Wrong, Faker and Pretender…
FEW INSIGHT THINGS THAT MONEY CAN NOT BUY IN RELATIONSHIP.
- Morality and ValuesTrust
- True Love
- Common Sense
Please Share, Like, Comments, Fellow,
Youth period is not an entire time of life but rather it is a state of mind. Today I see youth whose perspective is about muscles building, ripening hot chicks off for their desire, wearing the latest cloth of brand names chasing the new technology products as a means of upgrading life, wearing red lipstick with heavy make-ups, demanding a higher paycheck with less work and intelligence and so forth. As I sit down and reflect, these questions rise to my mind, why are the youth today, not taking time to think clearly, because thinking is the source of will-power, why are the youth not taking time to read, because reading is the foundation of wisdom, why are they not reflecting on the quality of imagination. For I call this period as a freshness of the deep spring of life. Youth age is one of the stages of life that come with a temperamental, predominates of courage over intimidation, a redemption of a higher value of love over hate and racism, a journey of adventures to discovery, designs, dreams and make use of your Divine Gift of a lifetime. Now that is a dream of reality.
As days and nights go by, days to weeks, weeks to months and months to year people grow old only by deserting their ideas, years may wrinkle the skin but never give up an interest of living and contributing to the human growth of development. Could the old age be a dream of reality or of a dream of sleep? The old age is a period of deep thoughts of the past achievement (fulfilment and failure) a stage of realization of the price of success and understanding of true love in deeper senses and experiences of hope over fear. It is a stage of supporting, preparing and guiding the next future generation, sense of fulfilment and contribution of the world and mostly a Reflection of an Entire Life. Whatever your years of living, beneath every beating hearts, there is a questions mark of the love of wonder of the main purpose of life and death as we all shall go thru phases.
We should never stop dreaming of the true meaning of reality and neither should we stop demanding of getting sleeping for as long as the soul is interconnected within the body, so we say you are as young as your Faith, as old as your doubts, as young your confident but as old as your fear. The willingness to keep up with reality comes from the sincerity of the heart, the gratitude of the past and present, the love of humanity, the ambition of improving and developing of the sense of acceptance of life as it was lived is very important over the lifespan.
The Sweet Love Letter of a Prince
- I don’t know how many sweet words I have conjured into your mind,
- But, tell me, do you remember them all?
- Relentless of what you do everyday.
- Do all the words remain intact within your mind?
- Does it please you when you are unpleased?
- And does it intrigue you when you are unreleaved?
- I don’t know how many words I have conspired within a given line,
- But, tell me, have you learned them all?
- Regardless of what is written,
- Do all the words rhyme within the given line?
- Does it inform you when you are uninformed?
- And does it excite you when you are forlorned?
- I don’t know how many words
- I have said that I can say is mine,
- But, tell me, have you heard them all?
- Needless of all that have been said,
- Do all the words I bestow upon you signal some sort of sign?
- Does it merry you when you are sad?
- And does it lecture you when you feel bad?
- I don’t know about others but I think we are just fine,
- But, tell me, have you told them all?
- Heedless of what we do,
- Do you know that I am happy just because you are my Valentine?
- Does it delight you that I belong to only you?
- And does it move you that my love for you is forever true.
- My mind drifts toward those thoughts of you
- a thousand times a day,
- You’re always there within my heart
- you always know the way,
A constant craving deep inside.
I need you…oh…so much
To look into those brooding eyes
to feel your gentle touch.
It’s the mere sound of your voice
that makes my spirit soar.
It reaches far into my soul
down to the very core.
You haunt my dreams through every night
a vision so intense,
so sublime no possible defense.
You are the love of my whole life
such joy I can’t recall
you are and always will remain
my everything…..My All.
- Please Share, Like, Comment, and Follow.
I have a history of making decisions very quickly about men. I have always fallen in Love fast and without measuring the risks. I have a tendency not to only see the best in everyone but assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in Love more times than I care to count with the highest of a man, rather than with the man himself, then I have hung on to the relationship for a long time, sometimes far too long, waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in Romance I have been a victim of my own optimistic, and that the ugly truth about my reality
I married young and quick, from a place of love and hope, without a lot of discussion over what the realities of marriage would mean. Nobody advised me on my marriage. I had been raised by my parent to be independent, self-proving and self- decided. By the time I reached the age of twenty-four, it was assumed by everyone that I could make all my own choices autonomously, of course, the world was not always like this. If I’d been born during any century of the western patriarch, I would ‘ve been considered the property of my father until which time he passed me over to my husband to become marital property. I would ‘ve had precious little say in the major matter of my own life. At one time in history, if a man had been my suitor, my father might have sat that man down with a long list of questions to established whether it would be an approperity match. He would have wanted to know, How will you provide for my daughter? what is your reputation in this community? How is your Health? where will you take her to live?, what are your debt and your Assets? what is the strength of your character? My father would not have just given me away in marriage to anybody for the mere fact that I was in Love with a fellow. But in the modern life, when I made the decision to marry, my modern father didn’t become involved at all. He would have no more interfered with that decision than he would have told me how to style my hair. I have come to realize is that, in a patriarchic system, I have to be extremely careful and protect of myself, then I need to become my own father and also to challenge myself to become my own husband. This is a passage from one of the Book that I am reading recently and I found it interesting.
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth
Please Like, Share, Comments, and Fellow for more to come.
My Blog is about fours things that bring Meaningfulness to Life.
- I have four things to teach, spread and raise awareness.
- One- Simplicity
- Two- Patient
- Three- Compassion.
- Four Motivations/ Inspiration
Wisdom, Compassion, and Courage are the Three Universal Recognition Moral Qualities of Men.