what you need to know about Relationship and it Principles.
- LOVE…one should look for everlasting Love…no subtraction but additional love with joy and happiness.. meaning caring for one another with acceptance and sacrifices for better for worse until death sperate you apart…
- COMMUNICATION: Being able to communicate with each other without lies, fear, deception, but rather honesty and truthfulness
- FUN:…having fun and being able to laugh together without sorrow or tear….but with understanding and interests
- CARING:…Genuinely caring about each other….. passion for life ….not just today or at the good moments
- FRIENDSHIP:…Having a close and a caring friend to talk to, to embrace with, to rely or count on..with confidence.
- EMPATHY… Having a person who understands you better with feeling and emotional connection…pain reliever by smiling, hugging or kissing.
- TRUST….Having someone You can trust.. to talk to. believe in. to reason with and sympathize…either by soul, heart, wealthy, or lifetime secret…
- FREEDOM. Giving each other room with privacy and with an opening mind…freedom to think freely and with freedom of expression
- ROMANCE….Having someone you can have fun and romance with….for the best memories of life….so spent your life Romance with Mr.Rights for ur good sake and best memory….by avoiding Mr Wrong, Faker and Pretender…
FEW INSIGHT THINGS THAT MONEY CAN NOT BUY IN RELATIONSHIP.
- Morality and ValuesTrust
- True Love
- Common Sense
Please Share, Like, Comments, Fellow,
Youth period is not an entire time of life but rather it is a state of mind. Today I see youth whose perspective is about muscles building, ripening hot chicks off for their desire, wearing the latest cloth of brand names chasing the new technology products as a means of upgrading life, wearing red lipstick with heavy make-ups, demanding a higher paycheck with less work and intelligence and so forth. As I sit down and reflect, these questions rise to my mind, why are the youth today, not taking time to think clearly, because thinking is the source of will-power, why are the youth not taking time to read, because reading is the foundation of wisdom, why are they not reflecting on the quality of imagination. For I call this period as a freshness of the deep spring of life. Youth age is one of the stages of life that come with a temperamental, predominates of courage over intimidation, a redemption of a higher value of love over hate and racism, a journey of adventures to discovery, designs, dreams and make use of your Divine Gift of a lifetime. Now that is a dream of reality.
As days and nights go by, days to weeks, weeks to months and months to year people grow old only by deserting their ideas, years may wrinkle the skin but never give up an interest of living and contributing to the human growth of development. Could the old age be a dream of reality or of a dream of sleep? The old age is a period of deep thoughts of the past achievement (fulfilment and failure) a stage of realization of the price of success and understanding of true love in deeper senses and experiences of hope over fear. It is a stage of supporting, preparing and guiding the next future generation, sense of fulfilment and contribution of the world and mostly a Reflection of an Entire Life. Whatever your years of living, beneath every beating hearts, there is a questions mark of the love of wonder of the main purpose of life and death as we all shall go thru phases.
We should never stop dreaming of the true meaning of reality and neither should we stop demanding of getting sleeping for as long as the soul is interconnected within the body, so we say you are as young as your Faith, as old as your doubts, as young your confident but as old as your fear. The willingness to keep up with reality comes from the sincerity of the heart, the gratitude of the past and present, the love of humanity, the ambition of improving and developing of the sense of acceptance of life as it was lived is very important over the lifespan.
The Sweet Love Letter of a Prince
- I don’t know how many sweet words I have conjured into your mind,
- But, tell me, do you remember them all?
- Relentless of what you do everyday.
- Do all the words remain intact within your mind?
- Does it please you when you are unpleased?
- And does it intrigue you when you are unreleaved?
- I don’t know how many words I have conspired within a given line,
- But, tell me, have you learned them all?
- Regardless of what is written,
- Do all the words rhyme within the given line?
- Does it inform you when you are uninformed?
- And does it excite you when you are forlorned?
- I don’t know how many words
- I have said that I can say is mine,
- But, tell me, have you heard them all?
- Needless of all that have been said,
- Do all the words I bestow upon you signal some sort of sign?
- Does it merry you when you are sad?
- And does it lecture you when you feel bad?
- I don’t know about others but I think we are just fine,
- But, tell me, have you told them all?
- Heedless of what we do,
- Do you know that I am happy just because you are my Valentine?
- Does it delight you that I belong to only you?
- And does it move you that my love for you is forever true.
- My mind drifts toward those thoughts of you
- a thousand times a day,
- You’re always there within my heart
- you always know the way,
A constant craving deep inside.
I need you…oh…so much
To look into those brooding eyes
to feel your gentle touch.
It’s the mere sound of your voice
that makes my spirit soar.
It reaches far into my soul
down to the very core.
You haunt my dreams through every night
a vision so intense,
so sublime no possible defense.
You are the love of my whole life
such joy I can’t recall
you are and always will remain
my everything…..My All.
- Please Share, Like, Comment, and Follow.