It has been shown that enhance emotional bonds between people will help heal the limbic system. So is pending of actual physical daily time with your loved ones will have a powerfully positive effect on your relationship especial with parent and children relationship. In one large study in which patients were treated for the major depression, The National Institute of Health compared three approaches: antidepressants, medication, cognitive therapy and interpersonal psychotherapy enhancing relationship skills.
Private Gratitude Journal
So, you want to live gratefully? One way of cultivating gratefulness is to establish a daily practice of writing down the moments, encounters or everyday things that enrich our lives. Regularly bringing to mind the myriad ways that life supports us makes it easier to live each day with greater awareness of life’s gifts.
Th most Lovely side of nature is that when you look deep your reflection lead you to the CREATOR of the Universe with Love, Peace, Care and Hope. from your GratitudeQueen
Surround Yourself with People who provide Positive Bonding with these five Words in Mind
- People who Believe in You
- People who Appreciate You
Look at your life as it is now and ask yourself the following question
What kind of people are around you?
Do they believe in you?
Do they make you feel good about yourself? or
Do they constantly put you down and denigrating your ideas, beliefs, hope and dream?
How much do they want to support you and in what way will you like to show support to them too?
List 10 people in your life right now who see well in you.
Think, Reflect and take Action
Peace, Love, Care and Hope from Your GratitudeQueen
Change your Brain, Change your life.
please read the list of behaviour and rate yourself,( or the ask someone to evaluate you on each behaviour listed. five or more symptoms marked 3 or indicated a high likelihood of deep limbic problems.
0= MEANS NEVER
4= VERY FREQUENTLY
Try to Reflecting and observe your thoughts and behaviour pattern with the following
1. Feelings of sadness
4. Low Energy
6. Decreased interest in others
7.Feelings of helplessness about the future
8.Feeling of helpfulness or powerless
9. Feeling dissatisfied
10. Excessive guilty
11 Suicidal feelings
13.Lowered interest in things usually considered fun
14. Sleep changes too much or too little
15. Appetite changes
16. Low self- esteem
17. Decrease interest in sex
18. Negative sensitivity to smells
Please feel free to inbox me if you want to know more about the t behaviour changes in you.
PEACE, LOVE, CARE AND HOPE from your GratitudeQueen
Change Your Brain, Change Your “LIFE”
- Change your Brain, change your life is a pioneering Book, that gives me a vibe of positive thinking and using a willpower to change any habit you want to change in your life at any age of your life. Dr Amen provides clear and convincing evidence that many behaviour disorders formerly considered psychological actual have a biological basis. Through the lens of exciting new brain imaging techniques, you can see what depression, anxiety, temper, impulsiveness, and obsession actual look like in the brain, Dr Amen gives many practical suggestions for overcoming these problems, and gives many tools for optimizing the brain and improving life.
- Your Brain is the hardware of your soul and it is the hardware of your very essence as a Human being, you cannot be who you really want to be unless your brain works right. How your brain works determine how happy you are as a person in your everyday activities. How effective you feel towards your daily responsibilities and how your interactions with others. Your Brain pattern either help you to be active in your productivity or hurt you with your marriage, parenting skills, working life abilities and religious beliefs because there is a very strong connection between your Spiritual Health and Mental Health, along with the experience of pleasure and pain as we grow into adults. Setting Goals for Spiritual, success and stability of the soul, Mental success and maintenance, Emotional happiness and Love connection, Physical strength and productivity, and Social accomplishment and leadership.
This is the post excerpt.
“It is in your moment of decision that your destiny is Shaped.”
– ANTHONY ROBBINS
This definitely solidifies the fact that in the great end in life, it is not just about the knowledge acquired that gives one dignity, but the actions that one takes and implement with belief and conviction that make the greatest difference.