Change your Brain, Change your life.
please read the list of behaviour and rate yourself,( or the ask someone to evaluate you on each behaviour listed. five or more symptoms marked 3 or indicated a high likelihood of deep limbic problems.
0= MEANS NEVER
4= VERY FREQUENTLY
Try to Reflecting and observe your thoughts and behaviour pattern with the following
1. Feelings of sadness
4. Low Energy
6. Decreased interest in others
7.Feelings of helplessness about the future
8.Feeling of helpfulness or powerless
9. Feeling dissatisfied
10. Excessive guilty
11 Suicidal feelings
13.Lowered interest in things usually considered fun
14. Sleep changes too much or too little
15. Appetite changes
16. Low self- esteem
17. Decrease interest in sex
18. Negative sensitivity to smells
Please feel free to inbox me if you want to know more about the t behaviour changes in you.
PEACE, LOVE, CARE AND HOPE from your GratitudeQueen
Change Your Brain, Change Your “LIFE”
- Change your Brain, change your life is a pioneering Book, that gives me a vibe of positive thinking and using a willpower to change any habit you want to change in your life at any age of your life. Dr Amen provides clear and convincing evidence that many behaviour disorders formerly considered psychological actual have a biological basis. Through the lens of exciting new brain imaging techniques, you can see what depression, anxiety, temper, impulsiveness, and obsession actual look like in the brain, Dr Amen gives many practical suggestions for overcoming these problems, and gives many tools for optimizing the brain and improving life.
- Your Brain is the hardware of your soul and it is the hardware of your very essence as a Human being, you cannot be who you really want to be unless your brain works right. How your brain works determine how happy you are as a person in your everyday activities. How effective you feel towards your daily responsibilities and how your interactions with others. Your Brain pattern either help you to be active in your productivity or hurt you with your marriage, parenting skills, working life abilities and religious beliefs because there is a very strong connection between your Spiritual Health and Mental Health, along with the experience of pleasure and pain as we grow into adults. Setting Goals for Spiritual, success and stability of the soul, Mental success and maintenance, Emotional happiness and Love connection, Physical strength and productivity, and Social accomplishment and leadership.
My Blog is about fours things that bring Meaningfulness to Life.
- I have four things to teach, spread and raise awareness.
- One- Simplicity
- Two- Patient
- Three- Compassion.
- Four Motivations/ Inspiration
Wisdom, Compassion, and Courage are the Three Universal Recognition Moral Qualities of Men.
This is the post excerpt.
“It is in your Moment of Decision that your Destiny is Shape.” ANTHONY ROBBINS
Meaning in the great end in life is not just knowledge that you gain that give one dignity but the action that you take and implement with belief and conviction make the difference at the end.